Should I wear swimsuit underneath wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score

I wore nothing underneath 5mm wetsuit when I went to experience scuba diving. In other words, I wear only wetsuit, with "no panties" because of comfortable. For reference, I'm a boy.

Water temp was 17~20℃(62.6~68&#8457:wink:.

By the way, some people tome me I should wear swimsuit underneath wetsuit. Other people I need not wear underneath wetsuit(I can go "no panties" under wetsuit.).

So why should I wear swimsuit or anything underneath a wetsuit? And can I wear nothing underneath wetsuit?

If wear nothing underneath wetsuit, just boy can? Or girls also can?

Most people that I dive with wear a swimsuit under a wetsuit.

It makes for a less embarrassing time when one is taking the wetsuit off! :wink:

Watch the zipper

xxchangwoo0120xx:

I wore nothing underneath 5mm wetsuit when I went to experience scuba diving. In other words, I wear only wetsuit, with "no panties" because of comfortable. For reference, I'm a boy.

Water temp was 17~20℃(62.6~68&#8457:wink:.

By the way, some people tome me I should wear swimsuit underneath wetsuit. Other people I need not wear underneath wetsuit(I can go "no panties" under wetsuit.).

So why should I wear swimsuit or anything underneath a wetsuit? And can I wear nothing underneath wetsuit?

If wear nothing underneath wetsuit, just boy can? Or girls also can?

Get you a speedo----looks like hell but then what are xx-large tee shirts made for........

Its a bit more practical with swimwear under the wetsuit merely from a don/dof point of view.. Not all of us are nudists..
If a rental suit, I kinda dont wanna add to the already less than perfect hygenic issues by swinging my noodle loose in there..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom