Difference between mens and womens BCs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the difference between men's and women's BCs? Are they just cut slightly diferent, or is there really no difference at all? thanks

For the most part, they are simply cut differently and have slightly different strap/buckle configurations to accomodate the anatomic differences.

Well, what is the singular, major difference between men and women with respect to the chest area???

Perhaps that'll give ya a hint . . . :eyebrow:

the K

Color....mens are black and womens are pink or purple.... :eyebrow:

Read my signature line #2 please! :wink:

Haha... yeah, that part is a good difference, but i have been comparing them on the internet and i can't really see a difference...so how do you tell besides the label? i mean, if it fits good, then does it really matter?

.. i mean, if it fits good, then does it really matter?

Nope. If you like it and it fits properly, what's holding you back?

No it doesn't matter.

Most of the time the women's BCs are shorter in the torso length, narrower in the shoulders, chest straps are higher up than on men's, and the waist region is cut an inch or so smaller to accomodate a narrower waist than men's.

The differences are minor, but can make a big difference in fit.

What is the difference between men's and women's BCs? Are they just cut slightly diferent, or is there really no difference at all? thanks

Cut in the chest area & probably colors.....but, is a difference needed ie my wife has dove for over 22yrs with either our old Dacors(mine & hers just alike except for color-hers blue & gold & mine blue & grey) then when they gave out she used our Scubapro and lately a new Zeagle Scout......Now saying this, I WILL NEVER wear a pink one.....lol..........

whattheduece: It's called breastses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom