Researching the most dangerous dive sites in the world?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allok

New
Reaction score
After reading about Dahab's Blue Hole, I am interested in writing an article about the most dangerous dive sites in the world. I would like your expertise and opinions on the few that you think would fit into this category. Any information on where and why would be great. The internet is full of so much misinformation that it is difficult to get the truth unless you ask the divers themselves. Thanks guys!

Whats your measure of dangerous. Difficult/technichal dive site? Location where several people have died? etc...
Stas

Whats your measure of dangerous. Difficult/technichal dive site? Location where several people have died? etc...
Stas

I think the sites would have to be considered difficult. I would like the areas to be considered dangerous because of the conditions/obstacles that divers encounter. I'm sure a high number of accidents occur in popular dive spots just due to the sheer number of visitors, but that is not what I am interested in.

It really depends on who's diving the site.

After reading about Dahab's Blue Hole, I am interested in writing an article about the most dangerous dive sites in the world. I would like your expertise and opinions on the few that you think would fit into this category. Any information on where and why would be great. The internet is full of so much misinformation that it is difficult to get the truth unless you ask the divers themselves. Thanks guys!

Are you a certified diver???..........also, where is this 'article' going to be published??....just wonderin'.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom