Getting tired of reading about the same old thing (Score: DIR: 3; Strokes: 0)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpmorrison

Reaction score
Have you so called (doing it right) people ever heard about recreational diving? Some of us in the other group can dive only once or twice a year, but you make us feel inferior to you. I bet every one of you started out the same way.

but a post like this, nothing but antagonistic, will do nothing but stir people up. Oh yea, that was your point, wasn't it?

This only gets said about twice a day on this board, we definitely needed another post on the subject.

Enjoy.

WW

Isn't that what DIR stands for ?

D ivers
I ntimidating
R ecreationals

At least you don't have to deal with them giving you a hard time about your OMS bungied wings of death (which I use).

You have to admit, he has a point there Jim.
Why not let it die out with this post?
We sure don't need another fight do we?

jpmorrison once bubbled...
Have you so called (doing it right) people ever heard about recreational diving?

Yes I have, and my BP/Wings works great for that too!

WreckWriter
It seems to Me there is nothing else to discuss. You said it best (twice aday). That is why I am tired of it.

comes up so often it must be something that both "sides" care about passionately.

Back
Top Bottom