Diver's Supply = Great customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grounded

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this thread will get moved or deleted, but I thought it would be appropriate to let everyone know about the great interaction I just had with Diver's Supply.

I inadvertently clicked on the wrong sized Sea Elite tank bands when I placed my initial order (8" instead of 7.25"). When I received them and realized my mistake, I was told it would be no problem to make the switch. So I sent the bands back and waited.

A week later, I called and asked about the status of the swap. I was told that the sea elite bands were on back-order, but that they would ship them when they came in.

Another two weeks went by and I got a little irritated. I just called to check on the status and was told that they still hadn't come in. The customer service rep put me on hold for a minute, came back and said "If it's OK with you, we can send the Highland Mills bands instead, so you don't have to wait any more- and there will be no charge for the switch."

Nope. No problem at all. And what a way to make things right. I will now confidently recommend people shop at Diver's supply.

I have heard mostly GOOD things about them. Glad you had the same experience that I have had with them.

Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced with dive shops. . .

the K

I agree, I've only had good dealings with them also. They understand the term Excellent Customer Service. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom