Solo Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inner space

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE,THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME SO HERE GOES.
I SOLO SOMETIMES BUT ONLY AT SHALLOW DIVE SITES,LESS THAN 12 METRES, YOU DO INCREASE THE RISK BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO CONCENTRATE ON A PHOTO. I ALWAYS HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE AIR SOURCE THOUGH.:)

Welcome to the board!

Lots of threads already on the board concerning solo diving. Bring one to life if you wish.

inner space once bubbled...
I SOLO SOMETIMES BUT ONLY AT SHALLOW DIVE SITES,LESS THAN 12 METRES, YOU DO INCREASE THE RISK BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO CONCENTRATE ON A PHOTO. I ALWAYS HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE AIR SOURCE THOUGH.:)

Bet you're happy you got that off your chest.... :)

Welcome to the board. If you're planning on staying try to locate the caps lock key on the middle left of your keyboard. Press it once. :mean:

What kind of alternative airsource do you carry?

R..

Is it just me, or does this guy just sound like he's looking to start a flamewar?

Omicron once bubbled...
Is it just me, or does this guy just sound like he's looking to start a flamewar?

I checked my calendar and last week was International "Take a Farm Animal to Work" week, today is "Finnish Sock Puppet Appreciation" day and in England it's "Fish Bait Barbeque Week".

Should be fun :wink:

And my rooster really wanted to go to work with me last week too, oh well. I'm looking forward to the bait barbeues :D =-) :D

inner space once bubbled...

No further posts from this thread starter? Where did he/she go? Did anyone check for new incident reports on the divingaccidents list?

WJL once bubbled...

No further posts from this thread starter? Where did he/she go? Did anyone check for new incident reports on the divingaccidents list?

maybe he got bored and left??

bored at the s/b??? wierdo :D =-) :D

Mabey he got a sore throat from all the yelling...

WJL once bubbled...

He's over at the United Nations. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom