Yikes! bad weather coming our way!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seakdivers

Reaction score
It's already started snowing- here's our local forecast:

wind and Snow Advisory in effect... cloudy with snow increasing from the south. Accumulations of up to 3 inches possible by midnight. Snow reducing visibilities to less than 1/2 mile at times. Locally very windy conditions with northeast winds to 25 mph and gusts to 55 mph in exposed areas through the evening

Grrrreat....so much for spring!

I was just looking at the weather for Juneau, and wishing I was there instead of Seattle. We didn't exactly have much of a winter, of course, Seattle doesn't ever have much of a winter.:cold:

We have a big storm hitting Sat night (according to the not always accurate 5 day forecast). I had dives planned for both Sat and Sunday for my current class of 9 students. Though I'll wait till the last possible moment to make the call - we'll probably have to postpone dives 3 and 4 for the following weekend (whether permitting again of course).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom