I'll be diving in a mall... with sharks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNScuba

Reaction score
I'm excited about my upcoming adventure this weekend. I'll be doing a dive at the Mall of America (Minnesota). One freshwater dive, then one saltwater dive with sharks, etc.

This should be really cool... and my first ever face-to-face shark experience. Not everyone can say they dove in a mall.
:)

So are you the entertainment?

"Look at that there, Muriel. There's one a them scuba fellers in there with the sharks."

"I believe you're right, Lars. Look at him go!"

"I bet five dollars that shark eats 'im before he gets to the the other side of the tank."

"Now just hush, Lars, he's doing just fine .... Oh my goodness!"

"Now pay me my five dollars Muriel."

Yup, I dove in a mall too (Edmonton AB). We went around the "lagoon" in 15 feet of water while looking at fish kept behind glass. Then we went around again, then we went around again.

They also have a dolphin tank that we could stop at and watch the poor captive dolphins swim in. I waved, they waved back, I waved again, they ignored me.

Don't mean to sound negative about diving in a mall, I would actually do it again. It was just a dive in a swimming pool. Man, I wish I was diving on the coast right now.

I'm getting depressed, I want to blow bubbles and play with the fish. Augh, where's that gun.
:(

Let us know how it went and have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom