Finished AOW this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jrock1062

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I did my last 3 dives July 5th to complete my AOW and it was a great experience. What everyone says is absolutely true, the instructor and dive shop make all the difference. I started with LIS out of New York my instructor was Di Deter and they did a great job. :D
I finished up with Jupiter Dive center in Fl and they did an absolute great job Gerry was terrific making the referral train easy and my instructor Jeff was fantastic. As always going out on a JDC boat with there Capitan's is fantastic and highly recommended. I personally think Jupiter diving is some of the nicest and JDC does a great job. I want to thank everyone that helped:D

Congrats!! What's next? Obviously more diving but....any near future training plans? I followed up with Nitrox just because it was inevitable and short. I think in september I might do rescue with a buddy of mine. Again....congrats and glad to hear it was a good time.

I have my Nitrox already and I am glad I took that when i did, it exposed me to another agency. TDI which i believe will be my agency of choice for my future classes i would have liked to take GUE fundamentals class but since i don't use a BP\W i was told i cant take it. I willdo some diving then start more classes begining of next year.

You made a good choice with JDC. A lot of students train at West Palm Beach as it is easier, shallower. You got a bit more advanced by diving Jupiter.

Did you do the night dive? A drift dive at night is worth going back for if you missed it.

I did 3 dives with JDC deep, boat and boyancy they did a great job i could have used drift as it was blowen Saturday i mean cranking but i agree a night dive there i would bet is stunning just remember to bring signgling lights LOL you may get blowen out to sea

Congrats!

Rescue is a great class, you'll want to do that next. It's never too soon to learn how to care for yourself and how to help someone else as well......

Congratulations, j! I concur on Rescue. It's hard work, but it's also a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom