The New Classified Ad System...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S

SSN Official

The Scuba Source Network ( SSN ) is proud to present the new and improved AquaTrader online Classified Ad System.

The new AquaTrader system has been re-designed by the SSN as a proprietary cgi product to meet the developing needs of Scuba Board members. Unlike like other classified systems, AquaTrader directly integrates into ScubaBoard, allowing you to use just one username and control panel to access both services! AquaTrader also works directly with the Scuba Board private message feature routing all messages directly to each user’s account which allows users to remain anonymous but still connect instantly with buyers and sellers world wide. Every aspect of the new AquaTrader system has been developed specifically with needs of Scuba Board members in mind, making for an ideal program tailored to the needs of divers.

In order to post classified ads with the new system, you must be a registered member of the SSN's ScubaBoard Forums. The new custom built system was designed to integrate with Scuba Board to maximize the exposure of your ads while providing an easy way for buyer and seller to communicate.

Once an ad has been posted on AquaTrader, a new thread is automatically started in the Buy-Sell-Trade Forum and the thread will be available for discussion to all interested parties. You will not be able to start threads in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum without posting an ad on AquaTrader.

The AquaTrader classifieds are available for individuals only. Shops, Charters, Resorts, Travel Agents and other commercial entities are [red]Prohibited[/red] from posting in the free classified ads. If you are a business and are interested in advertising your product or service, please *contact* the SSN Staff for more information.

* ( ie. King_Neptune - Ladydiver - Tech Admin )

* ( or send email to info@scubasource.com )

The following guidelines will be in effect and strictly enforced on AquaTrader, as will the SSN's Terms of Service.

The SSN ("AquaTrader") Classified ad Guidelines and Requirements

All ads posted in the SSN Classified Ads System (aka "AquaTrader") must adhere to the following rules:

* Ads must be posted by a valid member of the SSN Message boards (aka "ScubaBoard") who must be in good standing at the time the message is posted; users may post ads on their behalf only - ads posted for another individual or company are not permitted.

* Ads may be posted by users over the age of 18 only. Users may not respond to or conduct any form of financial transaction with any party under the age of 18 (or any age that is regulated or limited by law as a "minor") regardless of the circumstances.

* All ads must pertain to offers by individuals only and are for personal use only. Companies wishing to post commercial offerings must contact the SSN for written permission prior to posting an advertisement.

* Messages not related to a specific SSN Classified category such as scuba travel, equipment or dive buddies are not allowed.

* Ads may not be posted multiple times or in multiple categories. Any ad seen as a "SPAM" or unsolicited message is strictly forbidden. No chain letters, pyramid schemes or similar profit related messages are allowed.

* Any user found abusing the system either by resource abuse, file hosting, ad spamming or other abuse as determined by the SSN will be subject to an immediate and permanent ban.

* The SSN makes no claim as to the validity or integrity of any ad or advertiser. All offers should be thoroughly verified by both parties before any type of financial transaction occurs. Users planning on conducting face to face meetings should use extreme caution. Users under the age of 18 are not permitted to use this system and should never arrange for any meeting or personal communications with any member.

* The SSN accepts absolutely no responsibility for financial loss, damages or other problems resulting from use of this system. Users agree that use of this system is offered on an as is basis and that this system is not in place for extensive business transactions. In the event of down time, data failure or other such problems, the SSN accepts no responsibility for any lost business or productivity.

* Users also agree to the remainder of the SSN TOS including but not limited to the forum selection clause and membership agreements. This message may be modified at anytime without warning or notice.

So, happy listing everyone!

sounds and looks great!:) With 10.000 members here, if the aquatrader really gets moving I wonder if Ebay will show up looking to buy the board. They bought paypal.:eek:

Though seems a bit odd that Regulators didn't get a dedicated sub-category.
:hmmm:

Cool stuff...I see a few things on there I would like, but considering I just shelled out a bunch of cash for a drysuit...I probably shouldn't right now :)

i had a look too and i was wondering why some of the items are up for bid for quite a long duration not to mention alot of the stuff comes with no photos..i dont know about you but i would like to see what it is im bying..

The duration of the ad and the inclusion of photos is entirely at the discretion of the person posting the ad. We provide them with the option for a long or short running ad is the poster's choice. The photo upload option is there begging to be used.

It all about choices.

=)

Back
Top Bottom