Worst part of my day...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

911_abuser

Reaction score
is getting off-duty from this 911 call center after working the night shift at 0700 and seeing its going to be a beautiful but that there will be no diving. funny how things work. Its like God is a tease.

Fernando

well darn i am at work know and temps off coast of n c are in the 50's to 60's not to bad good enough to go diving!!!!!!!!!! with 5mm suit !

try it up in Michigan though. It's all good, I'm moving to Florida next week so I won't have to deal with it anymore. It's too bad that I'll have to adjust to the abnormal daytime work hours though. How do you guys do it?

De night time is de right time:D

911_abuser once bubbled...
is getting off-duty from this 911 call center after working the night shift at 0700 and seeing its going to be a beautiful but that there will be no diving. funny how things work. Its like God is a tease.

Fernando

Best way to unwind and leave it all behind. Load your gear before work, pick a shallow, no current, medium to high vis area, and slide in for a quick 30 minutes. You will be surprised how fast the stress drains away, and how much better you will sleep.
Good for you and your family!

A dive a day keeps the physiologist away! Well maybe for some!

Hallmac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom