How do you keep your c-cards organized?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Fish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am looking for a good way to keep my growing pile of c-cards organized. Any ideas? Rubber-banding them together in the log book is getting old.

No Fish once bubbled...
I am looking for a good way to keep my growing pile of c-cards organized.
keep your highest certification.
keep it tucked away in your wallet.
Show it only when absolutely necessary.

watertight plastic containers (about the size of a pack of cigs) with an o-ringed lid. Someone gave it to me as a gift and I could never figure out what to put in it...So, now it has c-cards, some spare money, etc.

It floats and is an obnoxious dayglo color so it's easy to find in the bottom of my dive locker.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

keep your highest certification.
keep it tucked away in your wallet.

UP's got it right - that's what I do.

Marc :jester:

I only carry the ones that I might need. As an instructor I need to carry a few more than I would just diving. For instance, I might have to show an ice diving instructors card to be able to conduct an ice class at a private owned site or I might need to show a nitrox instructor card to get a nitrox fill for a student. The couple that I use most are in my wallet. A few more that I use sometimes are in my logbook in a little pouch. Beyond that I have the rest stashed someplace. I think my wife would be able to find them if I needed them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom