DIR-F in Kent, WA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalvyn

Reaction score
I just signed up for the April 25th, 26th and 27th DIR-F class at Fifth Dimension in Kent. I was wondering if any other SB folks were planning on (or even thinking about) being there? It would be great if there was someone there that I "knew" from the board as I'm signed up single. :)

Looking forward to the class!

Jimmie

but we just cancelled and are attempting to reschedule for May as Theresa's health isn't quite right. She has an infection in her lungs and sinuses which is not allowing her to clear her ears right. We want to do our DIRF while we are both in perfect health and in good practice.

Sorry we'll miss you!

Brian

April is too soon for us. We are looking at Kent in July or August although I'm not sure what the new equipment requirements will do to us?

Hey Kalvyn,

The wife and I are heading up to Nanaimo for a week of diving leaving on the 26th, otherwise I'd definitely be in that class. As a matter of fact, I was just talking to RJ at the Kent shop about this last week (he'll be teaching it apparently), and he mentioned that there's a chance the April class may be pushed back a few weeks or more. I for one hope it does, it would be great to be in the same class with you guys! No matter what, though, I'm taking it as soon as I can.

Rick

I tried to register for the the class in April. My understanding is there may be some schedule changes afoot. I intend to take it or the one in May. Were you able to register? I had not heard from Sonya whether they had an instructor or a date yet.

We're in if it is pushed back a few weeks. We just want to ensure 100% perfect health.

It would be so cool to dive with you guys as a group!

Brian

I hope Theresa feels better soon. Sinus problems absolutely SUCK! My father in law lost a whole week of diving on a trip year before last because of a Sinus cold. ;-0

casaba once bubbled...
I tried to register for the the class in April. My understanding is there may be some schedule changes afoot. I intend to take it or the one in May. Were you able to register? I had not heard from Sonya whether they had an instructor or a date yet.
I registered for the April class just last Saturday. I went up to the Kent store, Eric put me down in the book and took my money... I am now tempted to call them back and make sure everything is OK. :(

Jimmie

I've sent a number of e-mail but so far no response?

Hmm?

Brian

bwerb once bubbled...
I've sent a number of e-mail but so far no response?
I went up to the Kent store after work yesterday to ask this very question. The April dates were written on the class schedule board and Eric told me RJ wrote them there (RJ will be teaching the course). I also talked to another guy there named Stephen for quite a while. He said he would most likely be assisting in the April class and would see me there. As far as I'm concerned, the April class is a go!

Jimmie

Back
Top Bottom