GUE Classes in San Diego, Ca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwill128

Reaction score
I am told there is only one spot left for this weeks DIR-F at the Diving Locker in San Diego, and that's only because of a last minute drop.

Given that last weeks class in LA was full and the Rec-triox class was full and had a waiting list I don't expect that this DIR-F spot will stay open long.

So if you want in this weeks DIR-F drop an e-mail to info@divinglocker.com or call the shop at (858)272-1120.

Also the next Rec-triox is scheduled for April 9th - 11th at the Diving Locker the class is limited to six and there is only one (1) spot left. Andrew G is teaching this class. If you would like to try and get the last spot give the shop a call. I have taken both classes and without exception both have been the best diving education I have ever had.

If anyone needs to finish up a Tech 1 class, Andrew will work with you while he is here in SD, just call the let them know if you want in.

They have a few people signed up now and I know space is limited since this may be the last chance to fininsh a tech 1 for a while you may want to try and get in now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom