It's official...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'M A DIVEMASTER!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Card finally came today. It was a lot of work, I lauged, I cried and now I've got that little black card baby. My ticket to golfing with CEOs and former presidents; after hours partys at the Spelling residence. Man, I can see it all....:bang:

Did they teach ya the secret handshake yet? :wink: You can't get all that 'free stuff' without it!

The first time a new student tells you "Thanks, I couldn't have done this without your help" you'll forget all about those tears, aches and pains!

:thumb:

scuberd once bubbled...
Good work, I just got mine a couple of months ago, we should go party!

Sounds good to me....Get geared up and start swimming west, I'll swim east and we'll meet at Midpoint. You bring the beverages, I've got the pretzels and gummy worms.

Well done, me trout!

Screech the boy in. :wink:

Welcome!

~SubMariner~

SubMariner once bubbled...
Well done, me trout!

Ok Submariner, fess up. There's no way just anybody would know a specialized expression like that. Who's your man on the inside? Gotta newf family member? Watched a lot of Codco? Next, you'll be asking me over for some figgy duff and toutans. :D

Great. Congratulations.
Enjoy.
Rick

That is great news! You make us all so proud. LOL

Thats great news, Congraz. hope that you get your Dive Instructor Card to make it complete.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom