Where can I get DIR books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know where I can actually get a copy of "Doing It Right: The Fundamentals of Better Diving". I placed my order with GUE last week and they don't seem too interested in selling me the book. I've heard no response as of yet. Amazon is out of stock.

To see what you can pick up on the web? Also try ebay, sometimes you can find almost anything you are looking for there. What about some of the other DIR web sites? Also there are a lot of DIR guys here on the board, I am sure one of them will know where to get a copy.

And let me know if you find something, I would be interested in a copy of that book myself. Thanks!

you should be able to order them off the gue website.

I think the fundy book is the only one that they have in printed version, all the others are pdf files.

You can also try Fifth Dimension Dive Centers . If they don't sell it online, then you can probably call them and order it over the phone. They typically have copies in both of their shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom