The POWERS THAT BE!!!! Please READ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would it be a good idea to start a new section called DIR/GUE/DIRF..whatever and take every single DIR related posting and stick it in this new section?

This way it has its own section and the other threads are not filled up with this topic.

I think there are enough DIR/GUE posts made to warrant such a section.

Thanks,

Jason

brought up several times before. So far there seems to be no interest in doing so.

The amount of attention that topic brings to this board, as a whole, I certainly would love to see a section devoted to this.

jepuskar once bubbled...
The amount of attention that topic brings to this board, as a whole, I certainly would love to see a section devoted to this.

That is not productive. Sticking every DIR post into its own section would certainly clean up the board.

Besides, any trolls just get moderated, so having their own section would be counter productive.

for trolls wouldmake moderating so much easier:)

jbd once bubbled...
for trolls wouldmake moderating so much easier:)
You could just remove all the new posts in that section every few minutes...man, that sounds like a regulator's dream..

that would be way too easy!!!

jbd once bubbled...
brought up several times before. So far there seems to be no interest in doing so.

Couldnt help but notice, this really really sounds like an oxymoron to me!

:D

Mark

PS... An area for trolls...........now THAT sounds like a good idea!!!!

The Swamp? The Forest? The Cave?

Hmmmm.....

None Shall Pass -

K

PS: I for one, don't like all the new rooms. My comfy home has been turned into a sprawling palacial estate. It takes me three times as long to cruise all of these new darn rooms. It was much easier to sift this board when I only had three or four rooms to drive-by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom