Padi, Naui, Acuc, Ssi, ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDarknessLord

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to know how many people know bud Divemater, o Instructor!

I have the opportunity to know Instrcutors that gift the certification for favors... Do you believe it? Beside that are very bad under the water.

I meet a guy few days ago, an OW diver from ACUC, and after 10 dives he becomes Divemaster. Amazing!!!!
How could we fix this problem?!?!?!?!

This guy said one day before diving and watching his own fins (the fins are brand new, and in the back are in very bad conditions): <my feet are really good protected! my fins are really good!>
After that phrase I said: <your fins shows how good is your "neutral buoyancy"!!!!>

I can't believed that can exists too many bad instructors... doesn't matter from which agency they come from. I HATE IT!!!
I saw too many OW, AOW and even DM that they don't know how to clean their mask. if you say the word Hovering, they even don't know what does it mean!!!!

Well, I guess that I'm not the only one in this situation, this is way I want to share this info and see what Scuba Board Member think about it.

Back
Top Bottom