Votes: 64 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • I lie about it instead

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those that pee in their suit...
and those who lie about it!

That warm feeling in your suit is referred to as a Urinecline. :tease:

New year's 2002 I promised myself I wouldn't pee in my wetsuit anymore and to this day I haven't!

almost 2 years without doing it. Then I went on a boat dive. :)

I don't pee in my suit. And I am not lying. Last time I was in the water and HAD to pee I was wearing a shorty and just hiked the leg up to free the plumbing. I was kneeling in the sand and people where probably wondering what the hell I was doing.

TheDarknessLord once bubbled...
just for fun!
I'm a cave diver, and I always pee my suit... je je je :D

You pee in your suit for fun?:rolleyes:

Just wondering if there was a DIR approved way to pee in your suit, and do you have to dress to one side or the other to ensure consistency?

BTW, Lucid -- you really need to work on your buoyancy control -- why'd you have to kneel in the sand to pee? Is that part of the PADI peeing-in-the-ocean specialty?

lucid once bubbled...
I don't pee in my suit. And I am not lying. Last time I was in the water and HAD to pee I was wearing a shorty and just hiked the leg up to free the plumbing. I was kneeling in the sand and people where probably wondering what the hell I was doing.

Kneeling on the bottom?:whack:
Have you considered a DIRF. You should be able to do this while maintaining your trim an buoyancy control!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom