Some divers are just so rude!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doof

Contributor
Reaction score
So I was out diving yesterday when I ran into this guy out in the parking lot. We struck up a conversation and I quickly noticed that we had the same drysuit.

But there was one minor difference. Something I'd never seen before. On his leg there was a bolt sticking out. I bent down to take a look, while asking him what it was for. As soon as I got my hand on it this guy starts urinating all over me!! I couldn't believe it! He could have just told me what it was!

So do they sell things like this, or did this guy just set this up as a trap for unwary divers?

Just a word of warning. If you see this guy with his little trick bolt... don't go near it! Learn from my mistake!

But not so funny as SueMermaid offering to bite.

rugbydiver once bubbled...
But not so funny as SueMermaid offering to bite.

Yeah, I know... but I just couldn't resist taking a short trip into the mind of whoever was on the receiving end... :eek:ut:

You mess with a man's bolt and you get screwed. Just confirmation that its always better to be pissed off than pissed on.

M.

ps this has been quite an education. before these threads, I had no idea there were any options other than peeing on yourself.

Why are you playing with another man's bolt anyway?

Back
Top Bottom