North East Scuba Supply?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prepare

Reaction score
Is anyone still alive there?.

ive been emailing/faxing them for a week now trying to find out where the gear I ordered 30 days ago(and just going to seattle) is but i have had no response.

Im in Australia so I know there are time zone issues but ive called twice during business hours now and no one answers.

anyone live around there know whats happening?

I've used them many times in the past without any problems.

Roak

Andrew,
your package was originally shipped on 3/31, your order was placed on 3/27 the day before we left for the Beneath the Sea Trade Show.

It was shipped to the address that you provided.

On 4/4 we were contacted by Fed Ex to verify the address, because they were unable to find any such place. Attempts to contact you were unsuccessful.

On 4/11 your package was shipped back to us undeliverable by Fed Ex.

We have received your fax and email and have responded to you. We just need a good address. You box is sitting here on my desk, ready to go.

Call, email or fax a good address and I'll get it out the door for you.

Jeff

Always found them pleasant to deal with..

SeaCobra once bubbled...
Andrew,
your package was originally shipped on 3/31, your order was placed on 3/27 the day before we left for the Beneath the Sea Trade Show.

It was shipped to the address that you provided.

On 4/4 we were contacted by Fed Ex to verify the address, because they were unable to find any such place. Attempts to contact you were unsuccessful.

On 4/11 your package was shipped back to us undeliverable by Fed Ex.

We have received your fax and email and have responded to you. We just need a good address. You box is sitting here on my desk, ready to go.

Call, email or fax a good address and I'll get it out the door for you.

Jeff

There ya go.....problem solved :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom