Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoy your dives on Saturday. I was up at DS a few weeks ago and the viz was very good.

By the way, if you ever wanted to hit DS on a weekday and needed a buddy, drop me a line. Weekends are kind of busy for me and it's very hard to find people willing to dive during the week.

during the certification dives at DS will you be able to see the sunken helicopter? that sounded pretty cool=-)

Scubedoobedoo (that's a hard name to write out), are you getting your OW certification then?
You can ask your instructor if you can go out there to see it, but it is a longish swim out to where the helicopter is tied.

yes i am getting my OW certification dive there, ill ask my instructor about the helicopter.....you can just copy my scubedoobedoo just to have handy for all my dumb questions:clapping:

I'm going out this weekend on Saturday as well, will be in a Beetle convertable with zipcar logos all over, was there this past Saturday as well.

I'm also waiting for my certification dives at Dutch Springs. The dive shop I use is Dosil's in Middletown. Waiting (impatiently) for them to schedule the dives. See you all at the helicopter :fly:

Michael

Hi all,
My wife and I will be there this weekend (May 17th&18th) for DUI Demo Days. We will be helping out with some others from our favorite shop.
Try out DUI stuff!!
for details click here

I'll be there this weekend. Was there about two weeks ago. The water was a balmy 42 degrees. Thank God for my DUI! I think the weather is supposed to be as good as the last time I was there (cold and rainy).

:thinkof:

Back
Top Bottom