Who's diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch Springs...yeeha
45* water and my 3mm shorty.....yeeeeeehaahhhhhhh!!!!!
Have fun!

myself, ber-rabbit, and my bro will be venturing into the beautiful OH quarry of Whitestar park this weekend....

Woohoooo....I am finally getting back in....yeah!!!!

I hope I don't get too excited...if I do, that upper 40s water should cool me off.

Hopefully doing the dive that was scrubbed last weekend because of congestion - taking my fiancee for her first west coast cold water dive - we're aiming to visit the sealions (ulterior motive - show her something really cool and get her hooked on Californian diving :tease: )

Diving sunday, it should be good pending the weather forcast. Ill be diving 2 old wrecks 100-105 ftsw. Water temps are around 38-40 on the bottom depending on who's temp gauge you look at:) . My only problem is I dont know if I should spend the dives working on skills for an upcoming DIRF or take out my new speargun and try for dinner.

Lake Superior......38 degs last Saturday.....

SS

Twin Lakes

I'm diving on Sunday, doing a special dive. I'll post a report when I get back. I think its going ot be kinda cool.

Doing AOW this weekend. Hope is doesn't storm on Saturday night....

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom