Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that rates a great big old ... "It depends". If you're female and in great shape, go for it! If you're male, fit or not ... the joke is not funny. :shakehead:

OK,OK, so I'm a male, what can I say? (Boy, am I gonna catch it now ...)

chafing.......lots of chafing.....

watch out for the fish or you might lose something :rofl3::rofl3:

If you're male, have you no fear of the Seinfeld 'shrinkage factor'? If I was the dive op, I think I'd take a can of vienna sausages to feed the fish with in my BC pocket . . .

If you're female, what the heck, it's your chafing . . .

yeah, i say, probably not a good idea

guys, ain't nothing you got i want to see

ladies, it's not the look you want, trust me

:)

I'd give it a go, if the water was warm and there was a low to non-existant chance of being bitten/stung by something. Never dived in warm water yet though I have done a lot of skinny dipping in heated pools, and can see the appeal for diving/snorkelling.

WarmWaterDiver:
If you're male, have you no fear of the Seinfeld 'shrinkage factor'?

I wonder if it is countered by the magnification effect of water...

Jellyfish stings in paces you don't want them! OUCH!

Naked scuba is a lot like naked skydiving. The idea of it is a lot better than the reality of it.

Fire coral, sea lice, jelly fish, aggressive seargent majors, near sighted moray eels.....

Just watch the video of the divemaster getting his finger bitten off by the eel.

Back
Top Bottom