discussion board or argument board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newdiverAZ

Contributor
Reaction score
starting to wonder which this is. When I first started coming here there was lots of good info flying around. Now even the posts that start good, you hafta leaf thru all the BS to get back to the info.

Just my .02

There is barely any fighting here compared to some of the places I know. Thank god.

Where do you typically go where there is fighting? MY new husband would like to know....

Kimber

IMHO there is a lot of good info on this board. There might be a little B.S. on this board but you are going to have that on a board where there is thousands of members from just about every country in the world. Some times people overstep there bounds by shooting there mouth off but then apologies are made and all is well. This is a great place to hang out, meet people in your local area and get info on just about anything scuba related. Its even a great place to discuss dir topics because people like U.P. and wendy keep people in check before it breaks out in a fight. Sorry if you are having a bad experience here but as for me I am very happy hanging out here. I definatly give scuba board 2 thumbs up.

newdiverAZ once bubbled...
starting to wonder which this is. When I first started coming here there was lots of good info flying around. Now even the posts that start good, you hafta leaf thru all the BS to get back to the info.

Just my .02

It's in your head. When you first come here, the predominant viewpoints and opinions are a bit different from what you're used to, so you see a lot of new info and think the board is informative. Then you hang around for a while and get used to the same old people saying the same old stuff, so it doesn't seem like there's much useful info.

I've found tons of good info on this board. You have to keep in mind: This is a chat board...so people are going to tend to chat about different issues. I feel that there is a minimal amount of bs going on here. I completely agree with chrpai. Well said...

Patrick

I didn't say there is not alot of good info on the board, cause there is. It just seems anymore you hafta read thru 40 posts of people arguin about off topic stuff to find the info.

TekDiveGirl once bubbled...
Where do you typically go where there is fighting? MY new husband would like to know....
Kimber
Mickey subscribes to Quest doesn't he? And there is always rec.scuba.

I hear rumors he has been kicked from here twice. Is he going for a record?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom