Sports Illustrated The Deadly Dive Cover Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman

Reaction score
Wait til you try to read this bunch of crap!
On the cover no less!

I dont have the Mag, whats all the fuss about:confused:

I read it, kinda interesting, esp. since I didn't know any of the details, I just heard about the accident. What's all the commotion about?

I think this thread has something to do with it though. If someone else has read it, please give us some more info from the article.

From the other thread, it sounds like some people are angry with the media (SI) on their reporting, specifically that 80/20 was used instead of trimix for the deep safety divers. The only thing I've seen is that the article stated the freediving team cut corners on safety on an almost regular basis, and that was confirmed with other freediving organizations/freedivers.

Overblow.....junk....about a couple of nutcases who just happened to be divers. I wish these lovebirds could have been skydivers. The whole thing should have been on daytime TV.

Can someone please email me the actual article? I need it for my son for school.
Thank you.
My email addy is jo redhead @ msn . com (no spaces)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom