• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreeFloat

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere in the waters of Lake Ontario or the St
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just reading this thread and the question occured to me - I'm a newbie so chalk it up to 'dumb newbie question' - what do you wear under your wetsuit? What are you supposed to wear?

On the Dive
Usually just a Cossie thats a "bathing suit"

Or if it a little longer or a little colder a Lycra. Also nice cause it is soo easy to get in and out of the Wettie with a Lycra on.

Just a pair of boxer briefs b/c if I wear a suit it gets all bunched up. :D

I wear a diveskin under. It makes putting on and removing my wetsuit alot easier.

-Dennis

Ditto the diveskin. I find it makes it much easier to get in and out of the wetsuit.

No, not the geriatric diapers. It depends on which wetsuit I'm using. Could be a skin, could be my underwear or could be a swimsuit. No way I'd go bare given all the holes in my 7mm!

Dr. Bill

I've got a one piece swim suit w/ long legs. The top looks like a regular suit. I think it was made for competitive swimmers. It makes getting in & out of the wetsuit a breeze. I usually wear my regular swim suit under the one piece so I can remove the one piece suit when I'm done diving.

FreeFloat once bubbled...
I was just reading this thread and the question occured to me - I'm a newbie so chalk it up to 'dumb newbie question' - what do you wear under your wetsuit? What are you supposed to wear?

Are you supposed to wear something under your wetsuit?
:wacko:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom