dacor nautica bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peejymvl

Registered
Reaction score
ok guys and gals, need some input...bought a new bcd after all, was gonna make due with used one friend sold me, but its not wt int. so I have been looking for a new one unofficially. Well I was minding my own buisness when KABLAMMM!! there it was , dacor nautica bcd for $125, new , and a new regulator setup for $70 , figured heck, less than $200, what a deal for both, so I got em, hope it was the right choice....they were store displays and have all warranties and so on. Does anyone have experience with this bc? It was a inpulse buy, but heck couldnt walk away from it. Now i am in a fashion pickle:) got a black and green bc and black and blue wet suit, and red goggles and fins!!!how funny man i suppose i will be highly visible and as close to a rodeo clown as it comes!!!!

tell me about it, i may have to pay someone to be my buddy with that kind of attention:)

Nine years to be exact. I have recently switched to a BP and wing, but I put over 90 dives on my Dacor BCD over nine years and never had the slightest problem with it. I also used Dacor regs for nine years, kept them regularly serviced and never had an issue with them either.

Good luck and safe diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom