wich way should I go???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S

Scuba Diver 03

TO get dry suit training how much money and time does it take?
TO get enriched air training how much money and time does it take?
TO Get wreck diving trained how much time and money does it take?

thanks for info!!!:wink:

Im' sure that class prices vary with location. My dry suit class was free with the purchase of the dry suit. I think we had a little classroom, couple practice trips to the pool and 2 cert dives in open water.

Nitrox was $175.00, two night of class, two open water cert dives

Wreck was $200.00, couple nights of classroom, I do not remember the number of dives, four I think.

How many dives do you have....how comfortable are you in the water....how much time are you willing to put in

I took nitrox very simply, did it with SSI, and had to do one 4 hour class session, no dives. Cost was ~$150. You can even do it online if you are near Boca Raton. Just need to go in a take a test, work with an analyzer and your done.

Hey, I've got a perfect direction in which to send you. Don yer scuba gear, point yourself in the direction of the water and forward march till your hat floats! DIVE! to hell with the other stuff right now, just get wet and blow bubbles and do it often.

-Dennis

Scuba Diver 03 once bubbled...
TO get dry suit training how much money and time does it take?
TO get enriched air training how much money and time does it take?
TO Get wreck diving trained how much time and money does it take?

thanks for info!!!:wink:

This kid is 13 years old, and I don't think an actual diver (or at least not one with any experience). He has went from 50 posts this morning to 100 now, by posting crap like "I got 2 stars now what" and "I got three stars now what" and "The Way Tou Dive" (and that is the way he spelled "to"). In the last posting I mentioned his message was "whats the way you dive".

I say he may be a TROLL

Dale

I do dive!!! my dad seid he woukd let me either get Dry suit training, nitrox training or become a wreck diver at the end of the summer. I don't like people that dispise me:upset: .

(AND SO WHAT IF I HAVE BAD SPELLING!!! I"M USE INSTANT MESSENGER ALOT SO I TYPE FAST AND DON"T CHEK MY WORK!!!)

Just put a sock in it :makeday: :angry: :mgun:

Penetrating wrecks takes years of pratice and work.

For the love of life, do NOT become a staistic in DAN's yearly report.

There will be no sock.

Your ether a troll (and a DAMN good one) or your a 13 year old who is going way to far way to fast with little or no supervision, sense or knowledge about scuba.

JimC once bubbled...
Penetrating wrecks takes years of pratice and work.

For the love of life, do NOT become a staistic in DAN's yearly report.

There will be no sock.

Your ether a troll (and a DAMN good one) or your a 13 year old who is going way to far way to fast with little or no supervision, sense or knowledge about scuba.

I agree... No sock being put in here :D

This kid (if he is a diver, and he says he is so we must believe him :eek:ut: ) is going way too fast... get some dives in the 0 - 30 ft range then progress beyond that and then worry about going in a wreck .

Dale

p.s try some inland lake before you jump in the ocean and kill yourself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom