Free Dive Log Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyRubble

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As a newbie who recently hit the 50 dives mark, I had the (happy) realization that this also means I need more log pages!!! :D

Being cheap and knowing I have recently invested in a new dive computer (nitrox) that is computer compatible, I decided to search for some free printable dive log pages to use until I get the hang of my new computer gadget.

Plus I still like old fashioning logging.

Anyway, I searched several resources and for me found this to be the best. Sharing it in case you find it helpful too.

Diving For Fun - Downloadable Dive Log Filler Pages

It would be awesome if others who have similar resources (including their own excel or word based designs) would respond with their files or links too!

Safe Diving All!

I made a template and have posted it on my website for anyone that would like it:
Sunkmail Creations - Log Template

I wanted simple, easy, and fast - and CCR relevant.
Take a look - I'm open to comments and suggestions too :)

As a newbie who recently hit the 50 dives mark, I had the (happy) realization that this also means I need more log pages!!! :D

Being cheap and knowing I have recently invested in a new dive computer (nitrox) that is computer compatible, I decided to search for some free printable dive log pages to use until I get the hang of my new computer gadget.

Plus I still like old fashioning logging.

Anyway, I searched several resources and for me found this to be the best. Sharing it in case you find it helpful too.

Diving For Fun - Downloadable Dive Log Filler Pages

It would be awesome if others who have similar resources (including their own excel or word based designs) would respond with their files or links too!

Safe Diving All!

I do keep a hard copy of my dive log with me but most of the time I utilize the free web log located at www.diverecord.com Its convenient as anywhere you have internet you have your log and its always there. Best part is its free

Here are the one's I use.

Enjoy.

Just add a thanks, if you like them.

Attachments

• Mike Finley Dive Log Sheets.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 2,731
When I hired the OW course in one of the local SSI representatives, as part of the materials, then gave me a SSI Logbook.
As the pages were few and the reposition costs were expensive, I scanned one page, edited it, recreate it with MS Power Point and now I have unlimited SSI green Log pages.
As surely they have copyright, I cannot post them here.

I use diverecord.com as well. You can fill it in online and then print it out for your log, or you can just print a blank one and copy it, if you prefer to hand-write your logbook entries.

diverecord.com

Here is my contribution to the cause. Betty, I will have to catch up with you some time at Dutch Next year :)

Attachments

• Divelog_insert_imperial V3 Final White.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,865
Here is my contribution to the cause. Betty, I will have to catch up with you some time at Dutch Next year :)

Thanks for your contribution to the thread!!!

Will definitely have to look each other up at Dutch . . I'm a sissy wetsuit diver so I don't dive Dutch till mid to late May at the earliest! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom