Kind Divers make diving better!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReeferBen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a qiuck post to thank all the kind divers I have meet at Dutch Springs in the last couple of trips there. Seems like Divers are generaly kind people.

The first week at DS my sister was having trouble getting her BCD tighted around her tank, it kept coming loose. Actually on are first dive her tank fell out of her BCD. We went to the platform and worked on it but had trouble. Anouther diver came over and helped us out. Later on the surface I spotted him and thanked him. He came over and showed us some new tips on getting a BCD strap tighter. He was from A-1 scuba.

Last weekend when I was getting ready to gear up I noticed my oct leaking air. I couldnt get it to stop and the divers gearing up next to us came over to help. They agreed it was a lost cause but offered me an oct off there main set. I switched out the oct and went diving, they waited for us to return to do their dive b/c they lent me one of their oct and didn't have a spare. I thought this was amazing, I didn't even know these people but they were willing to help me this way.

Thanks Anna and Frank

Back
Top Bottom