asking the right questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Virgil

Contributor
Reaction score
Advice please...

I'm travelling to Grand Bahama for the first time and want to do around five days diving. But, I'm the only diver in my party and as I haven't arranged the trip with a dive club I'll have to hook up with an operator in Grand Bahama.

I've done some research but, of course, they all sound so good in their own web site blurb. Does anyone have either any recomendations or, preferrably, advice on the right sort of questions to ask of operators before travelling and once I get out there?

I wan't to try and make sure I get an outfit I'm comfortable diving with.

assured that any questions you ask will be answered to your "satisfaction" i.e. all the operations you question will give you the right answer to convince you to go with them.

Have you checked out the travel sections of this board? You might come across some recommendations from satisfied customers. In those sections you could even ask, "Has anyone dove with WXYZ dive charter in the Bahama's?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom