Diving in Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Victoria

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yo Yo Yo!
How is everyone... :D? Wondering if anyone has done diving in Bermuda? Going out for two weeks in Dec...
any experiences would be welcome...
Cheers Vic...
x

Just got back two weeks ago, whatcha wanna know?

Bermuda has some great diving! Lots of shallow wrecks, reefs, etc. If you can reasearch the history on some of the wrecks before you go it will make the dives much more interesting. And rent "The Deep" with Jacqueline Bisset and Nick Nolte. The movie is set in Bermuda and some of the diving is filmed locally.

I go every year for a month at a time, ask away what you like! I reccomend Blue water divers, and ask to go to the "blue Hole" Where are you staying? I can tell you all you need to know about Bermuda

Victoria:
Yo Yo Yo!
How is everyone... :D? Wondering if anyone has done diving in Bermuda? Going out for two weeks in Dec...
any experiences would be welcome...
Cheers Vic...
x

Better bring a wetsuit - December's mean sea water temperature is 67.5F.

Just thought I'd point out that this thread is 2 years old.

Pax,

SubMariner:
Just thought I'd point out that this thread is 2 years old.

Pax,

LOL! SO it is.. but I still just got back two weeks ago, it was still great, and it's still very expensive.

Good eye, Submariner....good eye..

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom