Single Divers dating site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I registered with it for the heck of things, but they have some issues to work out

For example, when I select I'm a MALE looking for a FEMALE, I get a list with a bunch of males..

Ewww...

James :)

I'm fairly certain that it's the problem with those males you receive in search results, not with the system. I noticed that when you register, the default profile states that you're femail searching for male and some of the guys probably didn't notice that and left it as it was. Although it does seem a bit irritating :)

TheWiz once bubbled...
I'm fairly certain that it's the problem with those males you receive in search results, not with the system. I noticed that when you register, the default profile states that you're femail searching for male and some of the guys probably didn't notice that and left it as it was. Although it does seem a bit irritating :)

Is that Femail or Freemail.........ah huh........

Interesting...

I found another site called ScubaMatch.com It is free and allows you to contact people without having to pay. It doesn't ask all the dating questions although I read on the site they will...but it asks all the right dive buddy questions and so far I've gotten a couple of nice hits off it. (Someone posted about this site on the "How to meet single guys/gals" post.)

If you all are single....you'll get a kick out this thread. In fact it has two parts to it now....the first with almost 600 replies.

is telling the differences between the sexes in all that rubber...
And the looks you get when you make an underwater pass at the wrong one....sheesh :wacko:

Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom