Scuba in Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I see on Drudge Report where B. Hussein Obama is opening up travel for religious groups to travel to Cuba to visit other like-minded groups on the island. Seems to me that it's time to get religion. Eh?

We can have church on Cuba's coral reefs. But I have always wandered how safe the air fills would be. Would they be regulated and the compressors be serviced regularly?

Air fills in Cuba are fine. Tourism is a huge industry in Cuba. For Canadians and Europeans it is a major dive destination.

The last I checked, this is scubaboard, and not hotair, redstate, freerepublic, or stormfront.

Did I miss something?

We can have church on Cuba's coral reefs. But I have always wandered how safe the air fills would be. Would they be regulated and the compressors be serviced regularly?

Would it be much different then any of the other 3rd world country's that are dived today??? For sure something to look at. Probably be some good diving. Would be alot of bathtubs and rafts to look at from failed attempts of cubans trying to get to the keys :D

Air fills in Cuba are fine. Tourism is a huge industry in Cuba. For Canadians and Europeans it is a major dive destination.

Concur...also inexpensive and friendly.

Hmmmm Sounds like a good mission trip for the Christian Divers of Texas! (of which I am a member, obviously)

I guess atheists are now free to visit Cuba as well! :) sweet!

Yes you missed something. Last I checked Drudge was linked to over one hundred conservative, liberal, progressive, and libertarian websites. What's the problem? Someone posts he read something on Drudge and you immediately go political. Geez. The story was about travel to Cuba not political leanings.

The diving in Cuba is awesome. I have dove there several times, in fact my wife got certified there back in the 80's

I usually do scuba trip 3 times a year. I make sure one of them is in Cuba. Most friendly DM/instructor I met where Cubans.

Back
Top Bottom