Ahead, Open Reactor ... Up Periscope ... Prepare To Surface ... Brace For Impact ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
WOW!!!

This is scary...but it looks great! :p

Great job LD and KN!!!

Divers, Divettes, Pond Scum and Don ....

WELCOME ABOARD THE NEW USS SSN ... The dust will still be floating around as touchups are being made .... If their are any GLARING bugs please let us know ...

All minor ticks and basic suggestions are still welcome but will take a back seat to the rest ... Please bear with us as we break in the new Reactor in the Power Chambers .....

=-)

I just wanted to add that I will now have to divide my time again geting use to my second home:confused:

but I like this upgrade

Great job KN!!!!
Looks great...lots of new bits to play with now!

As KN said in his post, we still have a few things to work out and improve upon but hopefully you'll like all the new features while not becoming too confused with the slightly altered layout. If anything appears to be missing or just hard to understand, let us know and we'll see if we can't help you out...

OK!

Now what have I told you all about overclocking your Mouse like that!?!? It voids the warenty and messes everything up! ahhhh, there ya go, back to normal ... No more excelerated time warps going on .... (yeah right, Ive got my foot in my mouth now ... My post shows up before yours so its obvious I fixed that!)

=-)

I just want to ask by what clock you set the time by? your board time is about 20 minutes faster than any clock I see.

or am I the only one that notices?

Just turned on the magic box and saw all the new changes. :cool:
It's like going out for the day and coming back to find someone's painted your humpy. Very swish. :sheik:

Fishdiller,

They're out in California & you know how they are, they think they're ahead of the rest of the world.

ID

This is a warp jump forward! I cannot wait to try all the bells and whistles that KN and LD (and the mysterious Site Admin) have provided!

NICE WORK, GUYS!

Joewr :sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom