What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiveilat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
USA, SOUTH AMERICA, HAWAII, BAHAMAS, CHILE, ISRAEL
# of dives
As may current and new divers are into scuba diving. The majority are looking into purchasing the following scuba gear equipment.

I am looking to purchase:

• BCD
  • Regulator
  • Octopus
  • Wetsuit
  • Mask, Fin & Snorkel

My brand of choice is:
    • Scuba pro
    • Mares
    • Aqualung
    • Cressi
    • Oceanic
    • Tusa

I am not interested in either I have my interest in other gear and brand. Please share your interests and brands for your scuba diving experience. Open discussion on scuba gear for the current and novas divers.

Currently have BC and wrist dive comuter.

Next purchase will be getting an Atomic regulator, either ST1 or B2 with SS1 as my alternate.

Im a college student and have been piecing together my "dream" setup for my diving for about a year now. Im scubapro/uwatec all the way. All i have left is a dive computer and i will have completed my setup. IMHO its quality/style/loyalty is untouched. My mother uses Sherwood and my father is oceanic so i have a couple of different things to go off of and stand by scubapro.

I just bought new HP steel tanks, a 19 cb/ft pony tank rig (mount, regulator, spg) and Atomic Cobalt so I ain't got no money left for a 'next' purchase. :)

Probably a frameless mask. Most likely a Sherwood.

Just starting so I am buying a set of fins and booties next. I have a Scubapro mask and Subgear snorkle I bought at my local LDS. They have the fins I want (Scubapro Jet Sports) and for a good price, so I will be buying them there. After that, onto a BC, then regulator and the computer. Wetsuit may be in there sometime.

• computer
  • prescription mask
  • new drysuit hood the right size for me
  • tanks
  • other useless stuff I see in the diveshop

But I don't actually need any of them.

Jon

I'm thinking a multi million dollar dive boat with nitrox compressor system capable of crossing the oceans from caribbean to pacific islands would be quite nice. Need a captain and crew to operate it, couple big bedrooms hmmm, let me think. Now if I just had a few million laying around...

Not on the list: Drysuit. A made to measure drysuit.

Not on the list: Drysuit. A made to measure drysuit.
I need one too, Im sick of rentals that leak and getting types of drysuits I don't like. Thinking of getting a Viking Extreme, or a DUI TLS350, but on a budget of 600 since Im a college student and ebay or used is just fine to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom