Best settings for GOPRO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freeze43

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, just got a GOPRO Hero for my birthday. So excited!

I was just wondering if anyone knew the best settings to use with scuba diving, where I should fix it to, what video resolution mode works best etc. I guess I'm concerned mainly about blur, but I suppose exposure settings and so on are important too. Are the picture or other functions useful too?

Thanks for your help!

Agreed, go with the flat lens case. I bought the GoPro brand case, it was about $50 vs $75 for one of the other brands. You can take the lens cover off and put a red filter on it so it clears up your video. I don't remember where, I think maybe on YouTube, but I found videos that showed the difference with and with out the filter. It makes a big difference. One other thing to take into consideration, you will need to have a plenty of storage place for your videos because you will fill up your hard drive real quick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom