How to register

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miruku

Reaction score
i just bought a MK25/S600 from diveinn ~~ everything is great except that the warrenty registeration form is in GERMAN ~~ @_@ ~~ so i e-mail the diveinn staff ~~ and they told me to mail the forms back to them and they'll take care of it ~~ so.... ~~ is there anything i should know before i send them the form ?? ~~ or i should just do the registeration myself (but i cannot read GREMAN) ?? ~~:confused:

Originally posted by Miruku
i just bought a MK25/S600 from diveinn ~~ everything is great except that the warrenty registeration form is in GERMAN ~~ @_@ ~~ so i e-mail the diveinn staff ~~ and they told me to mail the forms back to them and they'll take care of it ~~ so.... ~~ is there anything i should know before i send them the form ?? ~~ or i should just do the registeration myself (but i cannot read GERMAN) ?? ~~:confused:

Here's a couple of suggestions to complete the registration:
  • you can translate each data entry from German to English by using something like the translator available from Altavista. Go to Altavista translation and then click on the translation tool.
  • approach the German Consulate (I believe they do have an office in Vancouver) to assist you

DivingGal:
All very good advice. If all that deosn't work, (Which it all should)
You could go to your local high school, or college. Most of the teachers would be more then happy to help. I mean the ones that teach German... of course :wink:
If you do send it back for them to fill out, just be sure you make copies of everything you send.

Ich bin Berliner! "I am a Berliner"!

Ich bin ein Berliner! "I am a jelly doughnut"! (John F Kennedy at the Berlin wall, c1962?)

"Yes, that is true, but we knew what he meant and we loved him anyway!" (My college German language instructor who was present at the Berlin wall during Kennedy's speech).

thanx guys and gals ~~ i think i'll just make some copies of the stuff that i am going to send them ~~
thanx again for the advice ~~:)

Greg,
That is a great story! Makes me want a jelly doughnut this fine Sunday morning. :wink:
PS I loved Germany when I was there! I was there when Pink Floyd played at The Wall. 1990 I believe it was.

Miruku

This may be a tad too late, but I'm betting that you won't be getting the Scubapro USA's lifetime free parts as a result of your registration. Did you know this going into the deal?:boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom