Favorite Dive Magazines:

Which Dive Magazines Do You Subscribe To?

• Advanced Diver

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Alert Diver (DAN)

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Diver

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Immersed

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Sport Diver

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Rodale's

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • U/W

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norm

Reaction score
This subject comes up frequently and the results seem to change fairly often. I find it extremely interesting how the reading interests of our members change occasionally. I admit it - I'm a dive news junkie. I subscribe to about 6 different magazines. So how about it, which dive magazines do you subscribe to?
Norm

I get Advanced Diver Magazine, Alert Diver, Underwater (ADC), and Nitrox Diver (IANTD).

I pick up Dive Training and Florida Scuba News at the LDS.

The magazine I find most consistently informative and useful is Dive Training Magazine. The focus of this magazine is on the diver and diving technique and knowledge which I can learn from and use in my diving, rather than the endless equipment reviews Rodale's loves to run.

I agree, Dive Training is a great magazine, they seem to pack more useful content into their magazine than Rodale's..

Loiret:
The magazine I find most consistently informative and useful is Dive Training Magazine. The focus of this magazine is on the diver and diving technique and knowledge which I can learn from and use in my diving, rather than the endless equipment reviews Rodale's loves to run.

This is the second poll in recent history to leave out Dive Training which appears to be a consitently popular first choice.

DA Aquamaster:
This is the second poll in recent history to leave out Dive Training which appears to be a consitently popular first choice.
You are right and I DO apologize. I read every issue myself. Sorry!
Norm

Way to go Doc V....seems like I just follow you around on the board watching you say all the right things!! Took the words right outta my keyboard.

Regards,

Dive Training, and Rodales so far. Rodales seems to have quite a lot of advertising, more so than the other, but I like their equipment tests.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom