Key Largo later afternoon diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cubalake

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Four of us flying in to Ft Lauderdale the first week of September . We can't make the typical 1 pm departures in Key Largo. We'd like to depart around 3 pm. Does anyone know of a shop/boat that would take the four of us out at 3 pm?
Thanks.

Try Quiescence Diving Services in Key Largo. According to their site, they do afternoon dives. I am headed down to Key Largo this weekend.

Quiessence or Silent World can probably accommodate.

I think if you have enough people and they have a boat available just about any of the Largo shops will take you out. The key is availability of their boats though. Most shops do a morning and afternoon run already and a couple do night runs as well. Fitting between the afternoon and night runs might be more difficult but I'm sure they'll work with you if you have enough folks. We never got to dive with them (weather issues) but really liked Quiescence's staff when we were there last spring.

Horizon has two boats. Their bigger boat is probably booked and runs at the usual times But they also run a six pack that is not always booked. If you have 4 divers I think that may be enough to book the six pack for a custom trip.

Bluewater Divers runs a six pack. I have dove them with only two divers. If they are not chartered they are probably game.

Ocean Divers has two boats. They are big boats but only require two to go. If it is midweek and one of the boats is not going out in the afternoon they might be willing to do a special charter for 4.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom