I have decided there is no longer a need for me to post on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertarak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
For those who are interested in my thoughts, views or opinions, please see TSandM's posts. She always beats me to respond, and says it better then I would have.

:worship:

Last edited:
I have to agree with you that TSandM's posts are terrific!

In respect of beating her to respond, have you considered moving to Florida? The waters warmer, the caves are great and you'll be a few time zones ahead of TSandM.

but we love you, too, robert...

For those who are interested in my thoughts, views or opinions, please see TSandM's posts. She always beats me to respond, and says it better they I would have.

:worship:

I often feel the same way, Robert ... which is why I spend most of my SB time now down in The Pub ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well that's unfortunate, Rob and Bob. I always enjoy reading your posts and have learned a lot over the years and am continuing to learn. You provide a valuable perspective and insight in a tactful way, IMHO, and that patience and obvious dedication is sometimes missing from others' posts. I hope that you will reconsider and continue to check in and post. :)

Well that's unfortunate, Rob and Bob. I always enjoy reading your posts and have learned a lot over the years and am continuing to learn. You provide a valuable perspective and insight in a tactful way, IMHO, and that patience and obvious dedication is sometimes missing from others' posts. I hope that you will reconsider and continue to check in and post. :)

1+.

I rarely comment, but often read both of your posts, and have learned a lot.

Best wishes

I agree that more voices are better. I have learned quite a bit by reading TSandM's corrections to other posts. :D And every teacher likes some confirmation that the students are paying attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom