Bustin a gut!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajtoady

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well I didn't know where else to post this, but, I am beside myself !! My daughter is getting certified by one of my bestest dive buddies and will be going with me to Florida diving for a week in early January 2014!! It's like almost hitting the lottery to me!! It is however a trip on Dad and I am pulling all stops!! Looking at new regs, a BCD and of course a set of fins. She will have to find her own wetsuit where she lives so it fits well. Did I tell you I am Ecstatic? My daughter actually wants to dive!!! And with her "Old Man"!!:banana: Now I know how Dumpster Diver feels and I got to tell you ,, It's effin GREAT!!!

That s absolutely fantastic. Here's hoping for many years of happy buddyin' for you and your daughter!

My best dive buddy is my son! I understand your ecstasy. There is no such thing as a bad dive, especially when you are diving with one of your kids! Congratulations!

I learned to dive together with my daughter, and she and I are still each other's favorite dive buddy. I love diving with her, and yeah, it is like hitting the lottery jackpot when I get a chance to do it. (For her, too, since she can't afford it otherwise.) When my daughter was dating the guy she eventually married, she got him certified (and I conducted their Rescue training to make sure he would know what to do if she ever got into trouble). They're coming to dive in December, and she's bringing along her mom-and-dad-in-law so I can teach them to dive as well. I have these fantasies of everybody going off to Hawaii so we can all dive together, and grabbing my daughter as my own buddy, letting the rest of them sort it out amongst themselves.

You are a lucky man, both my girls dive, My best dives have been with them, Enjoy it!

Congrats!! We have our first trip coming up since my oldest got certified, I'm not sure which of us is more excited.

Congrats! I felt the same way when my 2 boys got certified. I say boys but they are 20 and 17. My oldest is really into it, my youngest likes to freedive a lot. Enjoy it while you can cause my oldest is getting married in November and his dive time will be short for the next year or so.

Congrats! I felt the same way when my 2 boys got certified. I say boys but they are 20 and 17. My oldest is really into it, my youngest likes to freedive a lot. Enjoy it while you can cause my oldest is getting married in November and his dive time will be short for the next year or so.

Unless he's marrying a boat!:dork2:

Well I didn't know where else to post this, but, I am beside myself !! My daughter is getting certified by one of my bestest dive buddies and will be going with me to Florida diving for a week in early January 2014!! It's like almost hitting the lottery to me!! It is however a trip on Dad and I am pulling all stops!! Looking at new regs, a BCD and of course a set of fins. She will have to find her own wetsuit where she lives so it fits well. Did I tell you I am Ecstatic? My daughter actually wants to dive!!! And with her "Old Man"!!:banana: Now I know how Dumpster Diver feels and I got to tell you ,, It's effin GREAT!!!

Did you just call me OLD???? :coffee:

Just went diving with my sons...one home on leave from the Army...the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom