Diving Aruba for honeymoon in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I are diving Aruba at the end of this month. We are not sure what reefs and wrecks to dive. Would anyone that has been diving there have any advice on who to use and where to go??

I used Dive Aruba. They are a small father & son business, but run a very organized operation. I would rate the overall quality of the dive experience as 'okay' compared to other Caribbean destinations I have been to. The only real complaint I had was that they do their surface intervals on the boat, which I personally have never really enjoyed very much, but that's just me.

Dive Aruba - Scuba Classes, Dive Trips and Equipment Rentals

Another vote for Dive Aruba. Clive and his son are great. Clive has set days/sites that he does which you can find on his website so where you go depends on the days you will be diving. I highly recommend the wrecks. The Antilles and the Debbie are the two I liked the most. The other wrecks are also pretty good. Aruba is not great as far as dive destinations go but it's worth doing.

here are picts with site names from my website. 2013 Aruba

We went with jads diving, no complaints.

My only advise, do not stay in DisneyLand Aruba( the hi rise section)

we stayed at the bucuti and tara beach resort ( amazing ) i used aquawindies they were all great!!!!! i would say the best dive site would be the Jane sea

I also used FlynDive but can not recommend them. I agree with the preference of wreck over reef in Aruba. For topside activities I highly recommend renting an ATV and riding the northwest coast starting at the lighthouse. Absolutely beautiful in a very Aruban way.

And make an addition to the Wish Garden while you are there.

Be sure to do a Sunset cruise of course!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 41
The Jane Sea was a good dive too. Here are some pics of the Debbie II, the Antilla, and the Jane Sea: Around the World « Rob Neto

I did my OW check out dives in Aruba...got to dive the Antilla which was an amazing wreck!

Back
Top Bottom