Have you used your Nautilus Lifeline?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
MY LDS had them on sale for 50% off so I picked one up. I will be travelling a lot and will not have a regular buddy so I thought this might be another little piece of insurance for open ocean dives.

It got me to thinking? Has anyone ever used one in an emergency or semi-emergency (separated from boat) situation? If so I'd like to hear your stories.

I have one. Keep it with me on boat dives. Never used it. Good thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A friend with a RIB dropped my dive buddy and me off in a small cove to hunt for pottery shards from a Gold Rush wreck, while he and his girlfriend explored farther up the coast.

When we surfaced from our dive, it was a simple matter of pulling out my NL and calling for a pickup. Worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MY LDS had them on sale for 50% off so I picked one up. I will be travelling a lot and will not have a regular buddy so I thought this might be another little piece of insurance for open ocean dives.

It got me to thinking? Has anyone ever used one in an emergency or semi-emergency (separated from boat) situation? If so I'd like to hear your stories.

I want one for half off! Any chance the deal is still on or was it just for Xmas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom