Do you believe in Pirates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEP SEA

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Friend,

Sir Peter Blake was tragically killed early this morning by armed intruders who boarded the Seamaster. We have compiled this log as a Microsoft Word Document so that you can print it out. We at blakexpeditions are deeply shocked and devastated by this senseless killing. Please visit our website at http://www.blakexpeditions.com for further updates.

Thank you for your continued support of blakexpeditions.

Yours sadly,

The Team at blakexpeditions

Sir Peter Blake was a friend and great guy. He was also one of us, a diver to the end. He will be missed by a lot of people.

Deep Sea

;-0

DeepSea,
You have my deepest sympathy, for the loss of your friend.
I looked at the web site. He looks to have been a wonderful family man, and very dedicated to the future of our planet.
Very sad. Big loss, indeed.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to all the friends and family of Sir Blake.

As owners of a sailboat in the Caribbean, we are always concerned about Piracy. When we cruise down island we are constantly on watch. There are many pirates out there; from young boys on stolen windsurf boards just out for a little teefen, to drug runners in Cigerette boats. The cruising community is pretty good about looking out for each other. But if you are out by yourself it's tough.

We hear about this stuff all the time and we realize that there will always be bad people out there. Keep the faith and don't let them get you down or they win.

It's a shame that a man of his quality had his life stolen from him by such despicable thugs. My condolences go out to his family and many friends.

My prayers are with you and all of Sir Blake's loved ones.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom