Win a revolutionary dive flag. 3 to give away. 10 photos...how much do know?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terrific

Contributor
Reaction score
Its quite simple:

Over the next 10 days I will post here 10 different photos. You need to know WHERE they are or WHAT they are.

On 1st May 2014, the competition ends and the THREE winners will be the ones with the most correct answers. In the event there are more than 3 , then 3 will be randomly drawn.

The winners will receive a H.E.L.P. Dive Flag. We will post it out to you (wherever you are) on the 2nd May 2014 (The Dive Flag - The Dive Flag)

You can either PM me every day with your answer or you can save it up and let me have all the answers in one go through a PM. Either way is fine.

Good Luck.

Here is the first one:

What wreck is this?

1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 926
....The winners will receive a H.E.L.P. Dive Flag. We will post it out to you (wherever you are) on the 2nd May 2014 (The Dive Flag - The Dive Flag)

I saw these flags two years ago with some dive buddies from England. Very interesting idea.

I've seen about 25 u/w tanks, how's bout I give you a list?

Okee dokee, let's play.

I saw these flags two years ago with some dive buddies from England. Very interesting idea.

I've seen about 25 u/w tanks, how's bout I give you a list?

doesn't it ruin the game if you tell everyone what it is? :D

Hi nimoh,

There will be no clues coming from me. I hope no one posts the answers here...it would a bit awkward :)
Better not...!! :banned:

Or we could post intentionally wrong answers.

Back
Top Bottom