Dive Sculpture Ideas needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike.D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone,

So a few mates and I were recently discussing the idea of building a dive related sculpture out of PVC, timber and concrete and secretly under the cover of darkness, placing it at our local dive site for others to enjoy.

We have access to a boat and a shore entry. The sculpture has to be sturdy enough to withstand a fair bit of abuse, fairly easy to construct and assemble either at site or prior to loading it onto a small boat and, as already mentioned, dive related.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Cheers!

-Mike.D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I'm hoping to get input for as well. The area I'm thinking about only has sand and no structure or natural vegetation etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google : taman sari underwater coral structures...some ideas..mostly pipe assemblies i think...they also had small electric current that seemed to attract/ accelerate coral growth..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom