Any custom wetsuits companies in Florida to make ladies suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helixx

Registered
Reaction score
My wifey and her GF are heavily augmented so to say so they need wet suits that will actually fit them.
They tell me in rack suits they feel squished.

My wifey and her GF are heavily augmented so to say so they need wet suits that will actually fit them.
They tell me in rack suits they feel squished.

I am heavily augmented above the belt... so I had a custom wetsuit made to manage my girth. hotwavephuket.com did it for me $150 and about $50 for the EMS shipping... can't be beat, they have a chart you fill in the measurements, and special measurements for women, then they confirm it with you and make the wet suit.

Got mine yesterday, fit's PERFECTLY.

I am heavily augmented above the belt... so I had a custom wetsuit made to manage my girth. hotwavephuket.com did it for me $150 and about $50 for the EMS shipping... can't be beat, they have a chart you fill in the measurements, and special measurements for women, then they confirm it with you and make the wet suit.

Got mine yesterday, fit's PERFECTLY.

You have a large breast augmentation or are you saying you have a large stomach? Augment means added too.

You have a large breast augmentation or are you saying you have a large stomach? Augment means added too.

I think I was clear that I have a GUT (the scientific term for holistically augmented abdominal fat). Read that as, I ate to damn much, exercised too little, and now I have a gut and man boobs for my pennace. I think both qualify for being heavily augmented.

Doesn't change that hotwavepuhket.com makes a great custom wetsuit.

I only dive WetWear when i dive a wet suit. Awesome service and great workmanship. My avatar shows off my sporty shorty they made for me.

Aquaflite. Very good custom suits. Been using them for over 15 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom