Change the accent color on a drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmingsheep

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
Since my last post I've still been searching for a drysuit. I have a friend that is trying to sell hers since she just found out her doctor won't clear her for diving. Everything fits and looks great, it just needs new seals. With the price she is asking, I can hardly pass it up... Except for the fact that the accent color is blue, and the rest of my gear is twilight purple. I'm very OCD when it comes to color coordination. Everything has to match. I hate to sound like a snob when I ask this, but is there a way I (or my local dive shop, or possibly the manufacturer) could swap out the fabric? I'd prefer purple but I would settle for black. It's a USIA trilaminate back zip, probably about a year old.

If it's black inside maybe you could wear it inside out.
Just have someone reach in through the arm holes to zip it for you; it will be a great way to get to know people.

Thanks!! I really needed that laugh...and you came through!

Sadly, there really is no way to change the color accents on those suits.

….and this is a serious question?…
Shouldnt ya be more worried about your skills or who your diving with and their skills ?
Im very curious about where you dive and what makes you happy about diving. Please explain.
Obviously you dive in very clear water to be so concerned about how you look.:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom